How to stick to your diet no matter what
Hypnosis can help you resist temptation and deal with crises
Are you having trouble sticking to your diet?
Do you feel like you’re surrounded by traps and temptations?
You know how it goes. You decide it’s time to lose weight. You choose the diet you think will work best for you. You might even tell your friends, “This is it! I’m starting today! I’m not going to put up with this any more, I want this weight off!” And you mean every word. And then… a day later, a week later, something happens that just sort of steam-rollers you back into the unhealthy eating habits you were just trying to quit.
Why is it so hard to stick to a diet?
After this has happened to you a few times, you can get quite discouraged. What’s the point? You try this diet, you try that diet, you try a diet you tried before (several times). And you just don’t get anywhere. It feels like you just can’t help slipping back, despite all your good intentions. It feels like you can never reach (far less keep) that ideal healthy weight where you know you would feel so good.
So what can you do? How can you stay motivated and self-disciplined in how you choose to eat?
Well, you know what they say. If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.
You have to do something different.
Hypnosis can help you make changes at the unconscious level
Stick to your diet is a powerful audio hypnosis session that will give you something really different.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you’ll find that you
- begin to see your eating patterns in a new light
- set a new long term goal for what you really want for yourself
- start to integrate your new self-disciplined approach into the totality of your life (so it’s not an ‘add on’ extra)
- find inventive ways to support and encourage yourself
- feel much more kindly and less critical towards yourself
- just naturally eat more healthily without making a big deal of it
Download Stick to your diet and eat well and healthily from now on.